Come join the Other Minds Book Club in March!
We will be discussing the Pulitzer Prize-winning novel Less by Andrew Greer.
Other Minds is a book club aimed at reading about different lives and experiences across culturess and even other species.
Past book selections include:
- Soul of an Octopus, by Sy Montgomery
- Grown-up Anger, by Daniel Wolff
- She's Not There, by Jennifer Boylan
- Swing Time, by Zadie Smith
- The Gentleman, Forrest Leo
- The Storied Life of A. J. Fikry, by Gabrielle Zevin
- Golden Hill, by Franics Spufford
- Lion in the Living Room, by Abigail Tucker
- Lafayette in the Somewhat United States, by Sara Vowell
- The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian, by Sherman Alexie
- Angel of History, by Rabih Alameddine
- Shadow Run, by Adrianne Strickland and Michael Miller
- Firecracker Boys, by Dan O'Neill
- Crow Lake, by Mary Lawson