The 2023 Old Farmer's Almanac Planner (Paperback)
Want a calendar that keeps your year organized but is also “useful, with a pleasant degree of humor”? Then this delightfully durable weekly/monthly planner is for you!
What’s inside? Plenty!
- Visually stunning, full-color illustrations for every week
- A 12-month 2023 calendar up front provides quick reference about the year ahead: See on which days family and friends’ birthdays fall, what holidays turn into long weekends, when to book your vacation, and more!
- 12 monthly grids for you to create a “big picture” of your plans and appointments for the period—plus give you pause for reflection with a timeless quote and proverb and a chance to learn the date and name of each month’s full Moon. There’s an area for jotting down notes and goals, as well.
- A weekly format (arranged Monday through Sunday in each spread) with plenty of space each day for detailing appointments, events, reminders, observations, and inspirations
- In true Almanac fashion, each day offers a tip, fact, quote, proverb, or bit of folklore.
- Major U.S. and Canadian holidays and celebrations
- Moon phases (new, quarters, full), with traditional full-phase names like Full Strawberry Moon
- Solar and lunar eclipses
- 2024 calendar in back for quick reference to the year ahead, with space for notes by each month
- Pages for recording passwords, addresses and phone numbers, and emergency contacts
- The hard cover and sturdy construction protect your valuable notes. Measuring 7-1/2"W x 10-1/4"H when closed, the planner employs a metal Wire-O binding that allows it to lie flat for easy handling.
This stunning planner is brought to you by The Old Farmer’s Almanac, which has been providing guidance about growing a bountiful garden, timekeeping, running a smart and happy home, and enjoying the many wonders of Earth and sky for 231 years!
Makes a great gift!
Want more? Also enjoy these other beautiful 2023 calendars from The Old Farmer’s Almanac: Gardening, Moon, Weather, Country, and Everyday.