Ask Me Smarter! Math: Brain Questions for Kids that are FUN-da-men-tal in Helping Them SOAR to Scholastic Success Preschool - 5th Grade (Paperback)
This book provides progressive questions and answers that align with elementary Math learning targets, Preschool-5th Grade The Math edition encompasses relevant math topics introduced in the elementary grades focusing on: algebra; arithmetic; counting; decimals; estimation; equations; exponents; fractions; geometry; graphs; integers; money; measurement; mixed operations; number theory; patterns; percentages; properties; ratios; time; trigonometry; and word problems. What number comes before 7? What is the shape of a whole pizza? How many cents is one quarter equal to? What does a thermometer measure? Can you count to 100 by 5's? How many sides does a rectangle have? How many pounds are in one ton? What is Roman numeral V equal to? What is 987 rounded to the nearest tenth? What is a straight line called with two points at either end: a ray or a line segment? What is the square root of 4? What is 50% of 80? How many sides does a snowflake have: 6 or 8?
- Because parents are their children's first and best teachers
- Because it is a parent-friendly, kid-engaging resource that reinforces what elementary-aged children are learning in school
- Because the BRAIN cannot resist a question What color are your eyes?
- Because learning is optimized through progressive questioning and spaced retention
- Because learning does not necessarily align with chronological age or with a specific grade level
- Because it provides parents with a simplified and stream-lined format in interpreting an elementary school curriculum and prescribed learning targets
- Because it is a go-to supplemental resource for home schooling families
- Because it serves as a comprehensive summer "Bridge" tool or "road trip" companion for reinforcing learned concepts, for preparing students for the next grade level, and for preventing the proverbial "SUMMER SLIDE " Think outside the deck
- Because it is available as one curriculum-comprehensive book aligned to state content standards per grade level that includes thousands of progressive CORE and non-core questions.
AMS - Making Knowledge FUN - da - men - tal