Experience the benefits of yoga for Parkinson's and other movement disorders. This updated and expanded guide includes new material throughout these features:
- Modifications to poses, promoting strength and flexibility while maintaining safety
- Seated as well as standing flows with chair support
- Specially designed sequences that target needs specific to movement disorders
- Detailed steps and numerous photos that show how to move in and out of poses
- Breathing exercises and relaxation techniques
- Practical ways to apply the yoga practice to daily activities
- Tips to Try This to help relieve various symptoms
In addition, the author shares hands-on experience through insights from her personal journey as a certifed yoga instructor, stroke survivor and person living with Parkinson's.
Discover the benefits of yoga for people living with Parkinson's or other movement disorders in the updated and expanded Yoga for Movement Disorders.