Addition 0 to 12 Flash Cards (Brighter Child Flash Cards) (Paperback)
Math Addition flash cards for kids ages 6+
Turn your child's math lessons into fun, educational games that bring learning to life with Carson Dellosa's Addition Flash Cards
Addition Flash Cards are a great way for students to learn basic math skills through a fun, hands-on math game that is both fun AND educational for 1st grade math and beyond.
Why You'll Love These Addition Flash Cards
- Engaging and educational addition math game for kids. Kids practice addition facts 0 through 12 with over 100+ math problems. The kids flash cards are made with a glossy cardstock finish and rounded edges for easy flipping and sorting during practice. The bonus resource card features extension math games for even more learning fun
- Checking accuracy along the way. Each of the 1st grade flash cards are double sided with a problem on one side and the answer on the reverse.
- Practically sized for on-the-go fun Each flash card measures 3 1/4" x 5 1/4" -- the perfect size to take along on road trips and fit in most bags to practice essential addition skills from just about anywhere
About Carson Dellosa
Founded by two teachers more than 40 years ago, Carson Dellosa believes that education is everywhere and is passionate about making products that inspire life's learning moments.
These Math Flash Cards Contain:
- 54 total cards; 53 double sided number flash cards
- 1 bonus resource card with additional math games
- Perfectly sized at 3 1/4" x 5 1/4"