Not currently in the store BUT we can probably order it for you
Other Books in Series
This is book number 15 in the The NUMA Files series.
- #3: Fire Ice (The NUMA Files #3) (Paperback): $9.99
- #4: White Death (The NUMA Files #4) (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #5: Lost City (The NUMA Files #5) (CD-Audio): Email or call for price
- #6: Polar Shift (The NUMA Files #6) (Paperback): $9.99
- #7: The Navigator (The NUMA Files #7) (Paperback): $9.99
- #8: Medusa (The NUMA Files #8) (Paperback): $9.99
- #9: Devil's Gate (The NUMA Files #9) (Paperback): Email or call for price
- #10: Ghost Ship (The NUMA Files #12) (Paperback): $9.99
- #11: The Pharaoh's Secret (The NUMA Files #13) (Paperback): $9.99
- #12: Nighthawk (NUMA Files #12) (Large Print / Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #13: The Pharaoh's Secret (The NUMA Files #13) (CD-Audio): $50.85
- #14: Sea of Greed (The NUMA Files #14) (Paperback): $9.99
Everywhere, waters are rising--and that is just the beginning of the world's peril, unless the NUMA crew can beat the clock in this thrilling novel from the #1 New York Times-bestselling grand master of adventure.
An alarming rise in the world's sea levels--much larger than could be accounted for by glacier melt--sends Kurt Austin, Joe Zavala, and the rest of the NUMA scientific team rocketing around the globe in search of answers. What they find at the bottom of the East China Sea, however, is even worse than they imagined: a diabolical plan to upset the Pacific balance of power--and in the process displace as many as a billion people.
A rare alloy unlike anything else on earth, a pair of five-hundred-year-old Japanese talismans, an assassin so violent even the Yakuza has disowned him, an audacious technological breakthrough that will become a very personal nightmare for Kurt Austin--from the shark-filled waters of Asia to the high-tech streets of Tokyo to a forbidden secret island, the NUMA team must risk everything to head off the coming catastrophe.
About the Author
Clive Cussler is the author of more than seventy books in five bestselling series, including Dirk Pitt, NUMA Files, Oregon Files, Isaac Bell, and Sam and Remi Fargo. His life nearly parallels that of his hero, Dirk Pitt. Whether searching for lost aircraft or leading expeditions to find famous shipwrecks, he and his NUMA crew of volunteers (yes, NUMA actually exists) have discovered more than sixty lost ships of historic significance, including the long-lost Confederate submarine Hunley, which was raised in 2000 with much press publicity. Like Pitt, Cussler collects classic automobiles. His collection features more than eighty examples of custom coachwork. Cussler lives in Arizona.
Graham Brown is the coauthor of the NUMA Files novels Devil's Gate, The Storm, Zero Hour, Ghost Ship, The Pharaoh's Secret, and Nighthawk. His other novels include Black Rain and Black Sun.
“Another entertaining and diverting read from a true legend in the adventure business. . . . invok[es] the classic feel of James Bond reimagined as an oceanographer.” --Associated Press
“An action-adventure for the age of climate change. . . Plenty of action and drama. Fans will not be disappointed.”--Charleston Post and Courier
“One of the best recent novels to bear the Cussler name… The writing here is spot-on… and the story is first-rate, with just enough of a ripped-from-the-headlines feel to it that we imagine it could actually happen. A fine entry in an always-popular series, and a sure bet for those who crave high-concept adventure.” --Booklist